[Svnmerge] Pending patch to handle svnmerge-integrated prppertyconflicts

Piet-Hein Peeters piet-hein.peeters at philips.com
Thu Jul 5 01:28:11 PDT 2007

Hello Raman,

How about simular conflicts on the svnmerge-blocked property?
Is that also fixed already? I raised that issue March 29 already, but I'm
still waiting for the solution.

Regards,

Piet-Hein Peeters
Software Configuration Manager
HI / PII
Philips Medical Systems
The Netherlands

                                       Svnmerge <svnmerge at orcaware.com>
                                                                        cc
     Raman Gupta
     <rocketraman at fastmai                                          Subject
     l.fm>                             [Svnmerge] Pending patch to handle
                                       svnmerge-integrated
     Sent by:                          prppertyconflicts
     svnmerge-bounces+pie                                   Classification
     t-hein.peeters=phili
     ps.com at orcaware.com

     07/05/2007 01:51 AM

Ok, I see from recent emails it seems we have new maintainers for
svnmerge.py... any chance you could review the following pending patch:

http://tinyurl.com/3c229c

There was lots of discussion about it, but IMHO never any good reasons
to not commit it. See this email (which never got a response):

http://tinyurl.com/39h6x5

Cheers,
Raman Gupta