[Svnmerge] problem using svnmerge

Daniel Clark dclark at pobox.com
Thu Mar 1 19:21:08 PST 2007

On 2/28/07, Raman Gupta <rocketraman at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Daniel Clark wrote:
> Note, though various people have had success with it, this patch has
> not been committed, and unfortunately the committers seem reticent to
> do so (or even to respond to my post)...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/39h6x5

I wasn't able to follow that discussion, but I'll just say that I
think this is a very common use case and should be fixed somehow, or
at least have a FAQ entry with a workaround - I started off an entry
[1] which could use some TLC from people more familiar with the issue.

BTW is using  "svn resolved ." instead of this patch a bad idea?

[1] http://www.orcaware.com/svn/wiki/Svnmerge.py#FAQ

Cheers,
--
Daniel Clark # http://dclark.us # http://opensysadmin.com