[Svnmerge] Resetting all initializations and settings

Antonio Maenza amaenza at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:16:24 PST 2007

Hi,
I am using the exe version of svnmerge for windows and I made a mistake
during an initialization.

After removing the initialization from the folder in question, whenever i
check for available revisions, I get an error asking me to specify the
folder I wish to check using the -s parameter as it still is registering the
folder I uninitialized.

How do i remove that mistake so svnmerge stops asking which source I want to
use?