[Svnmerge] Patch: Using -d/--diff and -l/--log at the same time

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Wed Oct 31 01:06:11 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 21:06 -0600, Travis Shirk wrote:

> The subject says it all really, but I'd like to have diffs and logs at
> once without having to run svnmerge twice and merging the data.  The
> only thing extra I think I'd like is a delimiter line to collect the log
> and diff together in the output, but this patch omits that feature.
>
> Any interest?
>
> -travis
>
> P.S. Patched against r2749 of svnmerge.py

I'm OK with the feature, but your patch is wrong because you are
reverting the --summarize patch that was added last week. You probably
had a merge problem or something (like you updated, but you had the file
already opened in an editor which is not smart enough to detect
externally modified files).

Please correct and resubmit.
--
Giovanni Bajo