[Svnmerge] Patch: Using -d/--diff and -l/--log at the same time

Travis Shirk travis at pobox.com
Wed Oct 31 17:38:59 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 09:06 +0100, Giovanni Bajo wrote:

> I'm OK with the feature, but your patch is wrong because you are
> reverting the --summarize patch that was added last week. You probably
> had a merge problem or something (like you updated, but you had the file
> already opened in an editor which is not smart enough to detect
> externally modified files).
>
> Please correct and resubmit.

Attached is a patch against svn current including required changes to
the --summarize option.  Note that -d, -l, and --summarize can all be
used individually or simultaneously.

Here is the changelog.

[[[
   * trunk/contrib/client-side/svnmerge/svnmerge.py
     (display_revisions): display_style is now a list of styles any of which
     can be used either individually or simultaneously.
     (command_table): Used unique dest vars all of which will be added to the list
     passed to display_revisions.
]]]

-travis