[Svnmerge] Running svnmerge in a subprocess

Simon Brunning simon at brunningonline.net
Tue Aug 19 07:35:52 PDT 2008

I've had trouble running svnmerge programmatically via another Python
script. I've tried both popen2.popen4() and the subcomand module, but
both give me "stty: stdin isn't a terminal".

The attached patch seems to fix this OK - there's no point running
stty if svnmerge isn't running in a tty, and there's a sensible
default value provided.

Look OK?

--
Cheers,
Simon B.
simon at brunningonline.net
GTalk: simon.brunning | MSN: small_values | Yahoo: smallvalues | Twitter: brunns