[Svnmerge] Eliminate need for specifying the --bidirectional flag

Raman Gupta rocketraman at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 16 11:08:10 PST 2008

As per my earlier suggestion, and conceptual +1's from Daniel and
Giovanni, I am submitting the following patch for review.

[[[
Eliminate need for --bidirectional flag. Detect sources that
have integration info for the target, and automatically enable
reflected rev detection in this case. The automatic detection is
skipped if --bidirectional is explicitly set.

* contrib/client-side/svnmerge.py: Update help for global options.
  (should_find_reflected): New method to determine whether to find
    reflected revs or not.
  (action_avail),
  (action_merge): Call should_find_reflected.

* contrib/client-side/svnmerge_test.py
  (testBidirectionalMerges),
  (testBidirectionalMergesMultiBranch): Test avail with and
    without --bidirectional. Remove test for non-reflected default,
    and test merges without --bidirectional.

Patch by: Raman Gupta <rocketraman at fastmail.fm>
Review by: ?
]]]

Cheers,