[Svnmerge] Directory conflicts, unicode values in array self.revs

Raman Gupta rocketraman at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 17 06:25:10 PDT 2008

Hermanns, Horst wrote:
> Raman Gupta wrote:
>> Hmm, sounds like a bug -- probably related to the recent
> internationalization changes applied to svnmerge.py. If you can
> reproduce the problem,
>> could you try it with the latest trunk version
>> (r29854) and report back?
>
> Thanks for the answer.
>
> Unfortunately it's the same behavier with r29854.
>
> I did some testing with older versions. Problem starts with Revision
> 25683.

25683 would be the rev where the bug manifests itself but it isn't the
cause of the mixed unicode/non-unicode values. We now at least know
that the underlying problem has been around for a while and has not
been introduced recently.

Any chance you can provide a reproducible test script for this problem?

Cheers,
Raman Gupta