[Svnmerge] Handling of files renames

Laurent PETIT lpetit at sqli.com
Tue Mar 4 06:35:10 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm currently evaluating a choice between the use of svnmerge or svk for
efficient merge handling on an svn repository.

I saw on the mailing list some posts concerning the handling of file
renames, but I'm not sure of the current state of svnmerge related to this
question :

Could you please tell me if svnmerge in the trunk corrects the bug(s) of svn
merge which does not gracefully handle file renames ?

Cons for svk : does not correctly handle cherry picking
Cons (?) for svnmerge : does not correctly handle file/directory renames ?
(or am I wrong ?)

Thanks in advance,

--
Cordialement,