[Svnmerge] Question about bidirectional flag

Laurent PETIT laurent.petit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:22:46 PST 2008

Hello,

I want to enable bidirectional merges between my trunk and my branches.

Do I have to use the -b flag only when merging a branch in the trunk ?
Or do I have to use the -b flag when both merging from or to the trunk ?

Anyway, would it be harmless to always use the -b flag for not having to
remember when to use it or not ?
In such a case, are there merge scenario that would not be handled anymore
by svnmerge ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Laurent PETIT