[Svnmerge] setting up new development branch

Jon Schewe jpschewe at mtu.net
Thu Jan 15 04:19:49 PST 2009

Yes, I could do that, but I'd rather not. All of the documentation on
the svnmerge wiki says that I should only need to specify the source
when I'm merging multiple branches to this one, which I'm not. I'm also
trying to keep the amount of things my developers need to remember about
this to a minimum as some of them are still very new to this developer
branch idea.