[Svnmerge] moving trunk and a branch?

Dustin J. Mitchell dustin at v.igoro.us
Tue Nov 9 06:41:11 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Hernan Martinez-Foffani Silva
<hernan.martinez at ecc.es> wrote:
> I'm able to merge all pending revisions from trunk to the branches
> before reorganizing the directories but giving that the active
> branches are not ready for release I can't merge them back to trunk
> right now.

I think you could get away with manually altering the path in each of
the svnmerge properties at the same time as you reorganize.
Presumably anyone with a checkout of trunk will need to be careful
with their subsequent 'svn up', so this shouldn't present much
additional burden.

Dustin