[Svnmerge] svnmerge: no integration info available for path

Jesse Barnum jesse at 360works.com
Wed May 14 14:55:56 PDT 2014

I'm trying to merge changes from a source branch ( branches/v2.1 ) into a target branch ( branches/v2 )

I've gone into the source branch that contains the changes and done 'svnmerge.py init'. I then committed the change.

I think went into the target branch directory (/Users/jesse/VersionControl/MirrorSync/MirrorSync_v2) and tried to merge changes, but received an error message that "no integration info available for path."

This is the first time I'm trying to use svnmerge - what am I doing wrong?

> jesse:MirrorSync_v2 jesse$ svnmerge.py merge -n --source https://svn.360works.com/HamsterBall/branches/v2.1
> svnmerge: no integration info available for path "https://svn.360works.com/HamsterBall/branches/v2.1"

--Jesse Barnum, President, 360Works
http://www.360works.com