[ocaml-biz] I'm heeeeere

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery
Fri Aug 13 01:53:38 PDT 2004

I'm here, but this isn't a real post, as I don't wish to be a lamb to
the slaughter.  :-)  I'm hoping someone who's actually making money with
OCaml and has some kind of a proven business model will choose to speak
of their experiences.  I wasn't planning on speaking about my own
experiences until I had actually done so.  But if someone else wants to
get ocaml-biz rolling, that's great.

I'm far more comfortable speaking about game business issues, as I've
been doing that for a few years.  We're having discussions of that sort
now, so if anyone happens to be interested in it, check out
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocamlgames/

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.