[ocaml-biz] big O logos

Brian Hurt bhurt
Thu Aug 26 09:44:06 PDT 2004

First of all, three years of art classes in High School has convinced me I
have 0 artistic talent.  So don't expect sample art from me, 'cause I
suck.  As such, my ideas should not be taken as demands (I'm a firm
beleiver that he who does the work gets to decide how the work gets done),
but instead at most as suggestions.  Ideas.  Use them if they work, ignore
them if they don't.

With that out of the way, I just had an idea- the image I'd like
associated with Ocaml is the Swiss pocket watch.  The epitome of Victorian
art, artifice, and practicallity.  Beautiful, functional, and intricate.

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
                                - Gene Spafford
Brian