[ocaml-biz] More logo ideas

Brian Hurt bhurt
Thu Aug 26 23:36:25 PDT 2004

I wonder if some sort of image from Science Fiction might not be
appropriate.  So long as we can avoid the conotation of "it's the language
of the future, and always will be".  So my first concept of a flying car
is a bad idea.  Ignoring, for the moment, this new article:
http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/aug2004/tc20040825_4462_tc119.htm

(As a side note, given how much trouble people have in two dimensions, I'm
not looking forward to air cars)

In many ways, rockets have a more retro feel than pocket watches.

Book based science fiction doesn't give us *images*, and film and TV based
science fiction is too copyrighted.

But it's where I'm digging at the moment.

mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."
                                - Gene Spafford
Brian