[Ocaml-biz] The strategic future of OCaml for 2..4 years

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Tue Sep 7 16:28:45 PDT 2004

Tony Edgin wrote:

> What are people's thoughts on this strategy?  We should also
> put a time table
> on this discussion.  How about after the end of next week
> someone summarizes
> the discussion into a strategy and we start implementing it?

A bit too aggressive a time table, given all the possible points of
discussion.  I think we need a smaller initial task than "the entire
roadmap."  I also think we need the COCAN people on board.
http://wiki.cocan.org  I am not sure that they're represented here.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

When no one else sells courage, supply and demand take hold.