[Ocaml-biz] IDEs

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Fri Sep 10 10:00:36 PDT 2004

William D. Neumann wrote:

> BTW:  I'm not being snarky here.

Yes, you are.  And I'm not going to turn this list into your personal
battleground with me.  Any opinion I've expressed can be confirmed or
denied by someone else.  I think it's time for others to weigh in with
their views on the importance of packaging; we've certainly heard yours.

> OK.  Then tell me in less than a week, what's better?
> JBuilder, eclipse,
> intelliJ, WebSphere, or JDeveloper.  These products, along
> with Java are
> pretty well industrialized, wouldn't you say?

Too aggressive a review schedule for me personally.  Why don't you?  It
is, after all, your list of products... we would certainly stand to
benefit from your knowledge of them.  I presume you already have some
answers here?

Cheers,                         www.indiegamedesign.com

20% of the world is real.