[Ocaml-biz] PLEAC

William Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Fri Sep 10 18:53:33 PDT 2004

On Sep 10, 2004, at 7:38 PM, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:

> PLEAC http://pleac.sourceforge.net/ is a language comparison project.
> Similar to The Langauge Shootout, but oriented towards understanding
> how
> to do things in different languages rather than performance.  It may be
> worth our time to have someone monitoring and contributing to it.

(Bitten again by the reply-to... I'll get the hang of this eventually)

I'm on the mailing list and have just about finished most of the
following sections:
	numbers
	strings
	arrays
	subroutines

So if anyone wants to work on this, unless you want to duplicate some
work, start with a different section than one of the above (at least
until mine get posted and you can see if anything needs improvement).
I ought to be submitting these sections this weekend.

William D. Neumann

"You've got Rita Marlowe in the palm of your hand."
"Palm of my hand?  You haven't seen Rita Marlowe..."

		-- Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?