[Ocaml-biz] I'm sold on Eclipse

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at indiegamedesign.com
Sat Sep 11 18:04:00 PDT 2004

> Ok, uuuh, now I'll find out what the damn thing does.

Going further, there's a ridiculous amount of tutorial information
readily available every step of the way.  They are immediately and
conspiciously showcased, anything you do.  We could deploy OCaml
tutorials *within Eclipse*, and they'd be damn effective.  Well, I'm
assuming they have a modular architecture for this sort of thing, that
it's not hardwired.  I have every reason to make that assumption.

Brandon Van Every           Seattle, WA

Taking risk where others will not.