[ocaml-biz] adjectives about OCaml

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Tue Sep 14 10:35:48 PDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Alexander Petrov wrote:

> If I had to pick one word to describe Ocaml, I'd choose Cynical.

Hmmmm... I'm guessing cynical isn't quite the word your looking for here.
Take a look why at <http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cynical>.

William D. Neumann

---

"Well I could be a genius, if I just put my mind to it.
And I...I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it.
Oh we were brought up on the space-race, now they expect you to clean toilets.
When you've seen how big the world is, how can you make do with this?
If you want me, I'll be sleeping in - sleeping in throughout these glory days."

 	-- Jarvis Cocker

Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.

 	-- Tony-A (some guy on /.)