[Orca-dev] [CONTRIB] services stats gatherer

Canau canau at ionia.EUnet.pt
Thu Jul 27 04:57:52 PDT 2000

	Hi,

	I'm in the process of writing a perl script to gather values from
services logs to plot graphs in Orca from them. Right now it just
understands sendmail logs for versions 8.9.x and 8.10.x (and maybe
others). Next step is to do it also for Radius, POP and Bind (and
maybe also Apache).
	(this is more or less a ripoff from orcallator.se and the WWW code).

	Is there any interest in this like people wanting to use/test/debug
it, or even better, helping me writing it ??? If so, please contact
me.

	kind regards,
	</canau

Need technology solutions for your business?
Respond.com will Help!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6829/11/_/576655/_/964699074/