[Orca-dev] Fwd: [Orca-checkins] rev 156 - tags/orca

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Nov 8 22:15:02 PST 2002

Sean O'Neill wrote:

> >Added:
> >    tags/orca/0.27b3/
> >Log:
> >Tag trunk/orca as tags/orca/0.27b3.
> >

> >Copied: 0.27b3 (from rev 155, trunk/orca)
>
> Blair, I can't seem to get rev 156 out of your subversion repos.

Sean,

OK.  I've checked orca 0.27b3 into Subversion now.  I did one
more rename this time for getting the code into the tree and the
latest rev is 157.

I would check the tree out from the URL

http://svn.orcaware.com:8000/repos/trunk/orca

Note the port 8000.  Otherwise you'll go through an Apache 1.3.27
proxy which I've noticed can sometimes mess up HTTP requests.

There's still a Subversion bug in creating a diff report for
the mailing list, so until that gets fixed, I won't push the
checkin email.

I've sent an email off to the Subversion team about this other
bug.

By the way, I have a patch for the first Subversion bug waiting
for review.