[Orca-dev] v1.7.2b3 for orca-0.27b3 [was: orcaservices - new release v1.7.2 (for orca-0.27b2)]

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Nov 14 19:50:01 PST 2002

Carlos Canau wrote:

> I've a newer  version on the site to  replace contrib/orca_services on
> 0.27b3:
>
> http://o-s.kpnqwest.pt
> http://o-s.kpnqwest.pt/READMEb3
>
> It (seems to  :) work(s) on Solaris and Linux.  bind stats don't work
> (yet ?) on bind-9, only bind-8.x.x.
>
> Upgrading might be  a pain due to the name  change EVERYWHERE. The cfg
> file looks for both names however.
>
> Comments and questions are wellcome (I think! :)
> </canau

Carlos,

As you probably saw by now, I just released Orca 0.27.

How about we get you a Subversion client, you check Orca and copy
your latest orca_services into the checked out source tree.  Then
run 'svn diff' and send the diffs out for review to orca-dev.  When
it gets vetted out, you check it into the tree.

This way you can manage the orca_services code in the Orca dist at
your own schedule.