[Orca-dev] What's the easiest way to increase the width of the produced Orca images ?

Sean O'Neill sean at seanoneill.info
Mon May 19 15:28:22 PDT 2003

Hey Blair,

Without having to "dig" for the answer, what's the easiest way to increase
the width of the produced Orca images ?

I noticed that some of the graphs I recently added into the Orca source
have a few of the numbers on the right side of the graph getting kinda cut
off at times.  I would like to increase the width of the graphs a little bit.

A good example of that is here:

http://chivas.oneill.dhs.org/orca/o_chivas_gauge_inod_stl_per_s.html

Or would you rather the titles be adjusted to try to conserve space in
relation to width ?

--
Sean O'Neill