[Orca-dev] Code portion for procallator to monitor apache1&2

Charles R. Dennett dennett at rochester.rr.com
Mon Sep 22 17:52:20 PDT 2003

Found it myself.  Up at the top of the file where you put those first
couple of lines, add this:

use LWP::Simple;

I've added this to my orca setup.  The graphs are now at
http://www.dennett.org/orca/procallator

While I think of it, a few weeks ago I also sent a note to this list
about some additions I made to measure system temperatures, voltages and
cooling fan speeds using the lm_sensors linux package.  If anyone is
interested, I can post the code I added to procallator.pl. You may wish
to refer to my previous messages concerning various caveats.

Charlie