[Orca-dev] RE: [Orca-users] The SE Toolkit

Ziegenhorn, Eric eric.ziegenhorn at ngc.com
Thu Feb 5 15:13:21 PST 2004

I would be interested in seeing the SE Toolkit on Linux x86.  The advantages
of having the same tool working on all of our servers regardless of platform
would be many.  Such uniformity would allow quick and easy comparisons
between servers.  The SE Toolkit, along with Orca, have in the last few
weeks showed two large memory leaks on two different servers, alerting me to
the problems before they became disasters.  Linux x86 in particular is
making its way into more and more organizations and porting SE Toolkit to it
would be great!

Thanks,
Eric