[Orca-dev] Subversion server upgraded to 1.0.0

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Feb 24 12:41:27 PST 2004

Hello,

I've upgraded the OrcaWare Subversion server to the official 1.0.0
release.  Given we're at 1.0.0, now would be a good time to upgrade
your client.  I'm not expecting any major changes in Subversion soon,
so getting or installing a client now won't require a recompile for
a long time.

While you may be able to communicate with the new server with an older
Subversion release, the Subversion development team only guarantees that
Subversion client versions 0.37.x and 1.0.x will work with it.  In fact,
this version of the Subversion server will not work with Subversion
clients older than 0.28.0.

Below is what's new in this version compared to the previously installed
0.37.0 server.

Version 1.0.0
(Monday, 23 February 2004, from /branches/1.0.0)
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/tags/1.0.0

 User-visible changes:
 * book and other documentation files brought up-to-date from trunk
 * various trunk fixes merged into tools/ and contrib/ scripts
 * tools/cvs2svn/ area brought up-to-date from trunk
 * www/ area brought up-to-date from trunk
 * improved 'svn help switch' text
 * various bindings improvements

 Developer-visible changes:
 * various fixes to binary packaging and installer systems

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/