[Orca-dev] Couple of minor updates - make sure I'm not smokin'something

Sean O'Neill sean at seanoneill.info
Mon May 3 09:22:52 PDT 2004

Blair Zajac wrote:
> Sean O'Neill wrote:
>
>>Curious if folks could qualify my assumptions for some modifications
>>I've made to the orcallator.se script.
>>
>>TCP per Packet "Data" Size:
>>http://www.seanoneill.info/orca/o_gauge_tcp_InDt_per_p,o_gauge_tcp_OutDt_per_p-hourly.html

K - lets try this again.  You can't hit my web page with a hostname just
yet.  A SOA record needs to expire before folks will be able to hit the
auth DNSs servers and get the correct information.  So for now trying
hitting the IP address directly.

Interface In/Out Data Payload / packet:

http://66.92.150.209/orca/o_gauge_le0InDtSz_per_p,o_gauge_le0OuDtSz_per_p-hourly.html

Interface In/Out Pkt Header Overhead % / packet:

http://66.92.150.209/orca/o_gauge_le0InOvH_pct_per_p,o_gauge_le0OuOvH_pct_per_p-hourly.html

TCP In/Out Data Payload / packet:

http://66.92.150.209/orca/o_gauge_tcp_InDtSz_per_p,o_gauge_tcp_OuDtSz_per_p-hourly.html

TCP In/Out Pkt Header Overhead % / packet:

http://66.92.150.209/orca/o_gauge_tcp_InOvH_pct_per_p,o_gauge_tcp_OuOvH_pct_per_p-hourly.html