[Orca-dev] Couple of minor updates - make sure I'm not smokin'something

Sean O'Neill sean at seanoneill.info
Sun May 16 14:12:14 PDT 2004

Blair Zajac wrote:
> Sean O'Neill wrote:
>
>>> What also would be interesting are these statistics on a per port
>>> basis.  This would be harder data to gather, unless we could get
>>> per port data from orcallator.se.
>>>

>> Yep, already thinking about that.  Just wanted to get a comment or two
>> on the logic and then apply the same to the interface code.
>

> Sean,
>
> Let's get the easy stuff into orcallator.se that we can now on an
> interface total basis, not the per port stuff.  This would be good just
> to make some progress.
>
> Do you still need to get the Subversion access worked out?

Well, I tried commiting the following command lines:

<<svn-log contains my log entries for these updates>>
cd orca
svn commit --username sean at seanoneill.info --password <dreamon> \
   --file \ ../svn-log

and its not working for some reason.  I'm running this under FreeBSD
4.9p4 with the Subversion port for version 1.0.1.  It just sits there.

"svn update" works fine and says I'm currently at rev 315.