[Orca-dev] extended accounting data source - extracct

Cockcroft, Adrian acockcroft at ebay.com
Wed May 11 16:29:17 PDT 2005

Attached is code and binaries for Solaris 10 SPARC and x86 to get data
out of exacct into a format that looks like an orca datafile. However
the timestamp is the start time of each process so its not easy to plot
as it is. This should be the basis for a more efficient workload
analyzer data source eventually.

Development documentation exists in the form of a blog at
http://perfcap.blogspot.com <http://perfcap.blogspot.com/>

I don't have a SPARC solaris 8 machine with a compiler handy, but it
should compile on 8 or 9.

Please let me know if this looks useful, I'll keep tinkering with it.

Adrian