[Orca-dev] [Orca-users] nxge and e1000g

Dagobert Michelsen dam at baltic-online.de
Tue Jun 10 08:10:40 PDT 2008

Hi Chris,

Von chris.l.jones at hsbc.com (Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:01:15 +0100):
> I'll ping a follow up email to the mailing list later and see if anyone has
> any suggestions - if so I have a machine I can test on hence will feed info
> back to you if successful.

Please keep all communications on-list for documentation
purposes. I'll took a brief search on sunsolve and the nxge
handbook but didn't find a description of these different
DMA-channels the driver is using. Could you please reply
with something like
  kstat -m nxge
  ifconfig -a
  netstat -i

Thanks!

  -- Dago

--
Dagobert Michelsen (Leiter IT)          Baltic Online Computer GmbH
Firmensitz:   Alter Markt 1-2, 24103 Kiel, Telefon: +49 431 54003-0