[Orca-users] Cleanup of old percollator files

bjohnson at mail.photonet.com bjohnson at mail.photonet.com
Wed Dec 29 10:05:50 PST 1999

From: bjohnson at mail.photonet.com

I've got 5000-some percollator files lying around.  It occurred to me that I
could improve Orca's performance by getting rid of the outdated ones,
so, on a test machine, I blew away all the percollator files prior to
today's.  Now Orca is complaining on every pass because the files are gone.
Is this something that will go away the next time Orca does his find-files?
Or am I supposed to keep all this data forever?

I'm running Orca 0.23.  Will upgrade after the new year.

  Hey Freelancers:  Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.