[Orca-users] Re: rrd-problem?

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Fri Feb 23 20:38:45 PST 2001

Fredrik,

Have you gotten this issue handled?

The configuration file has an "interval" of 300 seconds, so it will
aggregate all of your data into 300 second buckets.  It looks like
your data is measured on a pretty randomly interval on the order of
2-5 seconds.  I would reduce the "interval" Orca configuration
parameter to match the actual measurement interval.

Maybe there's no data in the RRD file because a full 300 seconds of
data was not entered as in the sample data below.  There's not enough
sample data below to say if this is the cause though.