[Orca-users] Re: Orca - monitoring multiple machines

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Thu May 10 18:31:38 PDT 2001

Hi,

To monitor another machine you will need to run start_orcallator on
serverY and make sure the output files are copied over to serverX.
Make sure that serverX and serverY's files are in separate
directories.  Also, use the file matching in Orca's configuration
file to use the directory name to plot the data files properly.

See orcallator.cfg.in for more detail.