[Orca-users] About Installing to Proxy -> Get It!

Keiko.Y Keiko_Yoshikawa at cssd.mei.co.jp
Sun Jan 20 16:37:15 PST 2002

Morning! Blair!

I should really thank you for all.
Well, I could managed to install Orca into our Proxy.

And now, It maybe work well. )^o^(
Oh, well just because I hasn't check yet today.

Anyway, I really feel happy now.
It's owe you.

Maybe I'll write you again when I face to another new problem
in very near future(^^=E3=82=9E.

Well, I think that all, this time.

Bye!

Sincerely