[Orca-users] Including stats for Veritas VM disks on Orca graphs.

Leewa leewa2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 14:22:24 PDT 2002

Hi all,

    I thought someone might have answered this
question already, but I was wondering if Orca can get
stats associated with the Veritas Volume managed disks
(ie. vxdisks)?  Thanks in advance.

I'm running the following setup on my Orca server and
clients.

Orca Server
-----------
Ultra 5 running Solaris 8
orca-0.27b2.tar.gz
orcallator.cfg-1.32.txt
orcallator.se-1.32.txt

-RDD files stored on local disk on Orca server.
-HTML files on nfs mounted disk from a Linux Apache
Web Server.
(/nfs/docs/web/techsrv/solaris/orca/html_dir/
-ORCALLATOR files on nfs mounted disk from same Linux
Apache Web server.
(/nfs/docs/web/techsrv/solaris/orca/orcallator_dir/

Sun Clients (Only 2 so far.  Will be more later.)
All running Solairs 8 and SE Toolkit 3.2.1
All clients write ORCALLATOR files to
/nfs/docs/web/techsrv/solaris/orca/orcallator_dir/'HOSTNAME'/

Wayne Lee
e-mail: leewa2000 at yahoo.com