[Orca-users] Re: number of columns .... does not match column description.

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Jun 17 18:33:17 PDT 2002

Blair Zajac wrote:

> Leewa wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Below is a brief description of the configuration I'm
> > running along with a description of the error messages
> > I'm getting.
> >
> > Orca Server
> > -----------
> > Ultra 5 running Solaris 8
> > orca-0.27b2.tar.gz
> > orcallator.cfg-1.32.txt
> > orcallator.se-1.32.txt

Oops, I just noticed that you're running orcallator.se 1.32, which
should have fixed this problem.

It looks like there's a change in the number of columns of output
that orcallator.se is not catching.

Do these warnings and missing data occur even after upgrading to
orcallator.se 1.32?

If not, then everything's fine.  Otherwise, send a compressed
orcallator-* output file that shows this problem.