[Orca-users] Re: Customizing Orca Web Page

Mukarram Syed muksyed at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 11:54:27 PDT 2002

Thanks to all who responded.

Liston, I like your solution.
I will have to have 3 orcallator.cfg files, one for
test, one for dev and one for prod with the correct
find_files, html_dir and base_dir.  Mirgrate the
appropriate files from find_files, html_dir and
base_dir to the new directories.
Also, I have to modify the orcallator.se file on the
client and send my data to the correct location in the
line:
fprintf(stderr, " setenv OUTDIR
/orca/orcallator/<new_directory> directory to write
log files, output to stdout if not set\n");

As you all said, managing become a chore when
upgrading.  I agree!

Greatly Appreciate the help.

-Mukarram Syed.

=== message truncated ===