[Orca-users] Help! Orca won't graph my data

Peter Hand mediacult at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 05:44:33 PST 2002

Hi.  I installed SE Toolkit and Orca.  I copied the data to my data
directory and all I get is some empty web related graphs when I run
orca.  The changes I made to the html header took, so I know I am
using the right Orcallator.cfg.  The data,percol-xxxx-xx-xx files,are
fine.  They have CPU information and everything.  The orcallator.cfg
file seem to have plos for each metric in the percol file.  Any
ideas?  This is my first implementation of this in a while, did I
forget something?

Thanks,

Peter Hand