[Orca-users] Procallator on RH9.0 and RH7.3

Charles R. Dennett dennett at rochester.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 18:10:11 PDT 2003

Charles Denentt wrote:
>>Thanks Charlie...
>>
>>All sound fairly simple - also rsync is easy for me...
>>But where do I find the procallator script - still can't find it...
>>Not to mention install instructions...
>>
>>Anyone has it ...
>

> Look in the orca tarball you must have downloaded.  I recall finding it in a
> directory called contrib.  I'm not at my machine now so I can't look.  But,
> if you can't find the contrib area, let me know and I'll look at my
> machine when I get home.

Yup, when you untar the tarball, you'll end up with a top level
directory like orca-0.27.  Look in orca-0.27/contrib/procallator.

Also, as Blair notes, you can get the latest and greatest from the
source tree he maintains.  I don't know if there is any difference
between the two.  I probably looked when I installed it and grabbed
whatever was the newest.

Charlie

Charlie