[Orca-users] slow graph updates

Michael O'Dea modea at upocnetworks.com
Fri Nov 19 11:55:46 PST 2004

Hi.

I have around 65 hosts currently all writing thier orcallator data to a nfs mount. The Orca process also reads from NFS mount. The network has a lot of headroom and the hosts are not overloaded. However, my graphs all seem to lag about 24 hours behind, if not more. The Orca process is running on a dual 1.2ghz sun v240 running solaris 8. It's only taking up about 30% of the machines horsepower. The entire environment is comprised of solaris 8 or 9 hosts. Anyone else see a problem like this? I am currently running 0.27 with the .136 cfg