[Orca-dev] RE: [Orca-users] Pushing for a 1.0 release

Frank Torres frankt at pdx.edu
Wed Oct 5 09:50:12 PDT 2005

I agree, with your system call however it maybe more prudent to actually
use the full path to where the program exists and test to make sure that
the program actually exists where it needs to be. I have seen too many
programs today that have/will run code that will run other code blindly.
Just my 0.02 cents worth that's all.

Regards,
Frank T.