[Orca-users] Can't get orca to compile on gcc on Solaris 8

Bruce Shaw Bruce.Shaw at gov.ab.ca
Fri Apr 7 12:21:33 PDT 2006

>download the latest snapshot (r528).  This is the preferred option, as
you'll
>probably run into other problems that will be answered by "try the latest
build" ;)
>I have it on good authority that the typical build process for r528 works
better on
>Solaris 8 -- I just built it yesterday, and though I did hit a -KPIC/gcc
problem building
>RRD (fixed by the aforementioned script), the rest of it was fine.

Is there a snapshot tar file somewhere?  The Subversion home page appears to
be down.

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.