[Svnmerge] Re: Patch for non-reflected bidirectional merging support

Raman Gupta rocketraman at fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 27 21:29:55 PDT 2005

Blair Zajac wrote:
> Raman Gupta wrote:

>> 1) svnmerge-bidirectional.patch
>> 2) svnmerge-bidi-fixpaths.patch
>> 3) svnmerge-bidi-fullpath.patch
>>
>> If anyone wants a single combined patch, let me know.
>
> In general practice on the main Subversion mailing lists, the person
> working on a patch submits a single new combined patch which has a
> version number.  It makes it easier for people to test your work.
>
> So yes, having a single patch would be nice :)

My apologies.  The single combined patch for the three bidi patches
previously submitted is attached as "svnmerge-bidi-v3.patch".  I have
not combined the other patch for the two small bugfixes I sent in
previously as it is not required for the bidi work. However, I recommend
that patch, "svnmerge-bugfixes.patch", be applied before testing. It can
be obtained from:

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/svnmerge/2005-August/000008.html

Cheers,
Raman