[Svnmerge] Bi-directional merging becoming more painful

Raman Gupta rocketraman at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 14 17:44:11 PST 2005

Blair Zajac wrote:
> So, given all that, where do we stand on resolving this issue in
> svnmerge.py?
>
> There was some discussion a while back, but I don't know where people
> stand now.

Personally, this is the only thing keeping me from moving to the .py
version.  I still have and use my patched shell version that allows me
to track bi-directional merges using hidden dot-files. There was some
discussion after my contributed patch about implementing it without
using dot-files, but AFAIK there has not been any action on that front
yet. See this message from Archie:

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/svnmerge/2005-August/000024.html

and the following one or two messages.

Cheers,