[Svnmerge] Patch for non-reflected bidirectional merging support

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Thu Sep 22 05:37:06 PDT 2005

Archie Cobbs <archie at dellroad.org> wrote:

>> As a facts are easier to get than words, people thinking that Python is
not
>> portable will have to try http://www.develer.com/~rasky/svnmerge.exe,
which
>> is the self-contained Windows executable I just built from the Python
port
>> of svnmerge I posted the other day (using PyInstaller).
>
> FYI,
>
> I put the Python version and the link above on the svnmerge web page.

Thanks. I'm still awaiting comments and directions about it. If we want to
start maintining it, I'll need access to the repository, so that I can do
some post-conversion cleanup work. Also, I can help implementing new
features that were planned (I don't know of any since I never followed its
development).
--
Giovanni Bajo