[Svnmerge] Phantom revs support done!

Castellow, Robert Robert.Castellow at bellsouth.com
Thu Sep 29 10:03:05 PDT 2005

Hi Giovanni:

Sorry for the late response.  I just tried your latest script from the
svn repository on my SunOS server and it appears to be working!  This
will definitely help out my developers, and go a long way to help me get
the rest of our projects off of out-dated expensive and cumbersome SCM
tools and into Subversion.  God willing upper management will see it
that way :-)

Thanks again!

Robert Castellow

Software Configuration Manager

BellSouth Science and Technology

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  118