[Svnmerge] RE: Re: Fix copyright messages in svnmerge.py

Madan U S madan at collab.net
Mon Apr 3 02:23:53 PDT 2006

On Saturday 01 Apr 2006 5:09 am, David James wrote:
> On 3/31/06, Madan U S <madan at collab.net> wrote:
> >  Make format of copyright notices uniform.
>
> I agree that copyright notices should use the standard "(c)" instead
> of "(C)" in all places, but I don't think we need to commit this by
> itself because it only a very small inconsistency.

I had mentioned in the log that (c) or (C) doesnt serve any purpose. The whole
word (and only the word) 'copyright' has to be present. I had retained it to
not hurt anybody's feelings, and to avoid a discussion on that :)

Pl. notice other changes that make the two instances of the copyright message
uniform. *thats* what I wanted to accompolish.

Regards,
Madan.