[Svnmerge] Merging r192 from Giovanni's repos to svn.collab.net?

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Feb 22 11:47:47 PST 2006

Blair Zajac wrote:
> Giovanni,
>
> I did a diff between svn.collab.net's HEAD for svnmerge.py and r236 in
> your repository and there is a difference.  It looks like revision 193
> is not merged over.
>
> Besides that, the two are identical.  Should we merge that one over?
>
> $ svn log -v -r 193
> r193 | giovannibajo | 2005-11-03 16:24:31 -0800 (Thu, 03 Nov 2005) | 1 line
> Changed paths:
>    M /svnmerge/svnmerge.py
>    M /svnmerge/test_svnmerge.py
>
> Add option to disable commit message generation (-f-)

Actually, remember now that we had a discussion regarding this option:

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/svnmerge/2005-November/000145.html

and that -f- commonly implies piping output to standard out.

The reason I asked is that I'm merging the test_svnmerge.py over from Giovanni's
repository to svn.collab.net and it fails the testCommitFileDisabled test
without this.  So I'll pull this test out.